Monday, March 14, 2011

chapter 7

how can it be the law that you must pay for insurance?  Where is the justice?  No one should be able to tell you what you have to have.  It means that it is illegal to be poor.  How can it be illegal to be poor?

I do not have insurance.
I want to die in the street.
I want to roll around in the grime until i get cancer in my eyes.
I want to burn money...shred it to bits.
I want to fuck a million stupid girls without a condom.
the smart ones can fuck themselves. (you know it is true)
I want to piss on college degrees.
puke on innumerable written laws.
I want people to act like they know they're supposed to but don't because they feel safe in WHITE GOD's loving embrace.
False senses.
False security.
False Currency.
this culture is so drastically fucked.
This country is broken.
People are sick.
Jobless mobs roam the countryside in search of food, but there are no wild animals to eat.  just livestock in cages with barcodes....cant kill and eat anymore....gotta pay your way.  The only way is slavery.  The only way is servitude to your betters.  YOU MUST SERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU MUST LABOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU MUST TOIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
struggle and fail.
lift your head from the muck one day and realize that all your children share your FATE.
or worse.......

No comments:

Post a Comment