Friday, June 10, 2011

OATHSWEARER

TO UPHOLD THAT WHICH IS TRULY RIGHTEOUS AND GOOD
BY MEANS OF MAN
TO AN END TO VIOLENCE AS LAW

I am of the creeping death.
after all it is man that kills man
no creature is superior to man
War is not my way and will no longer be the way of man
for I'll not stand aside...
or be ordered to defend a civilization.
I am an individual above all.
SELF. LOVE. JUSTICE. PEACE.
I shall help to end war by refusing to participate in the madness of others.
My self and my own madness will suffice
I shall aid in the effort of the grand enlightenment of self in all humans.
Those who choose to worship a god...
may do so.
I'll not be the man who thinks he kills gods.
I"ll not wrong a man...but will kill him if it is wrong for him to live.
DO NOT THINK I JUDGE YOU HARSHLY.
that is a mistake.
YOU NEED NOT FEAR.
I must be able to count myself as observer.
I must express my love for the world.
I must attempt harmony with the chaos.

I must mean you no harm.
I must desire nothing from you.
I must be allowed to challenge.
And let no man deny my right to speak or question.
AND NO GOD AT THAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment